We will call you for a convenient delivery time. Please ensure we have your correct address and telephone number on your invoice. It is also advisable that you leave Home BARS with two possible phone numbers where you can be reached. All standard deliveries are single driver, requiring customer assistance. The service is door to door, and is charged out depending on the delivery destination.
When a delivery date has been confirmed you will be given an AM or PM window for your delivery. Unfortunately, due to driver conditions, deliveries and workloads; we cannot specify an exact time of arrival.
For your convenience, our drivers may call you up to an hour prior to arriving at your home.
Please ensure your contact details are correct.
Tips for home deliveries
In order for your delivery to be as easy as possible, please read the following information prior to receiving delivery of your stock:
- Remove any pictures, mirrors, nails, plants and tables from walls and walkways that lie in the pathway of your intended item. Reasonable access into households is required. Drivers will not be held responsible for damage to property or goods in the event reasonable access has not been organised
- Remove any breakable objects in the delivery area.
- Lay rugs, blankets or casters down to protect wood, tile floors or carpets during delivery as drivers are unable to removes shoes due to O.H. & S. laws whilst delivering goods.
- If furniture is to be placed on wood floors, place pieces of cloth under the legs or casters of furniture.
- New furniture often seems larger in your home than in a store setting. One final measurement before delivery is recommended if you are concerned about space and size. If you are shopping for large furniture such as sofas, beds, dressers or entertainment units, consider how the piece will fit into your home. Measure the piece, and then measure your door opening.
- Our delivery team cannot remove other furniture already in the home & we will not move existing electronics or other fragile items in your home.
- Delivery drivers will not carry stock upstairs
- No exact delivery times can be given. You may however, request a call ½ hr prior to advise the driver is on the way.
- Any damage must be reported immediately to the driver
- Please ensure you are home on the day of delivery as you will be charged a second delivery charge if drivers need to come back a second time
- Please be aware that due to large number of deliveries Home BARS complete we are unable to remove or take responsibility for any boxes, plastic or rubbish that may have been used to package your stock. This rubbish is the customer’s responsibility.
Acceptance of goods
On delivery, please inspect your item carefully, noting any issues on the delivery copy. Once you have inspected stock carefully and you have signed acceptance of the item, Home BARS cannot accept responsibility for any defects that may occur as a result of general day to day usage.